Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Thursday Post 379

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 2690 but unfortunately I was really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES online >< *sigh*); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4204 steps  (sweet I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often!); thirdly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's "Church Growth God's Way" fourthly, TWFT topic's "God's Amazing Love For You" and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unknown Route' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after PIG mum gives me arvo tea!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • After watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 136TH time, I wolfed down some rice leftovers for dinner, used the loo for one tinkle and then hopped into the backseat of the 4WD. Dad dropped me off @ Dr. Lee's place for SG and followed me up the stairs.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: