Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Wednesday Post 379

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1276 steps; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from lasr night 'God Has Sth To Say About Tragedies; thirdly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday's actually 4204 (nice, I'm not over four grand often!); fourthly, John Piper's daily devotional  topic from last night's 'Six Things It Means To Be In Christ Jesus'; fifthly, TWFT  topic's 'Keep A Positive Attitude' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Freedom On The Path' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back from table tennis this arvo!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Once dearest dad returned home, PIG mum immediately rushed off to play badminton with her mates, while dad immediately ordered me to go sit over the loo and then sit outside the garage awaiting Rebecca's  arrival. I sat over the loo for two tinkles since I knew  she wasn't arriving until 5:30pm and was done I sat in the chair outside my room and started playing with my mobile. Once we heard  Rebecca's car pull into our driveway dad immediately ordered me to get up, but I ignored him, saying please move Sparkless3 into her boot first while I was  still tapping away on Sparkless3. XD
  • Once we're off, traffic runs  smoothly and there aren't any more fiascoes like last week and we arrive promptly, phew! We even get the free parking, yay~
  • But it's another tiny meeting: me, Kate, Neil, Aarunan and Steph, who leaves @ the break! I gave a speech about the ordeal suffered about the meeting last week. XD
  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: