Thursday, August 3, 2023

Thursday Post 468b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4344 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Saturate Yourself With The Word'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • After posting an update onto Facebook and using the disabled loo for one more tinkle, Karina and I  started shopping, first @ Woolies then upstairs @ Woolies, in between popping into New York Baguette and grabbing my chocolate custard bun.
  • Sweet Karina found a free spot right outside Ho Lin Wah's entrance, prolly coz we were so early!
  • The Chinese waitress that tries really hard to tell me what the set meals are  in Canto was working today but her accent hasn't improved whatsoever because while I managed to translate the first meal to Karina as black bean chicken rice, I couldn't for the life of me translate the second set meal!  XD  In the end, she grabbed the menu proper, found the dish and said "pork with garlic sauce rice." XD I had the  B meal with a cold HK-style milk tea while Karina had some kinda beef stir-fry egg noodle with two Cokes.
  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Karina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Disappointment's seeing that PIG mum's already laid out pajamas for me; means we'd not dinner out tonight. *sigh*
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted and I headed back out to the gobbling :P table and Karina cleaned the bathroom. When she came back she fed me the chocolate custard bun plus one mug of yummy peppermint tea.
  • Afternoon tea finished, I sat over the loo for two tinkles, while sneaky dad signed Karina off two minutes early and shooed  her away. She's back same time next Thursday.
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 122ND time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. Dad tried summoning me to dinner @ 6:45pm; I said if you can't wait fifteen more minutes please eat first and I'll come once the news finishes.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle then over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa sweet soup carrot, one small mouthful of very chewy pork and two wee slices of tasty soft cheese. PIG mum finished dinner first and immediately crashed on the sofa and watched YouTube; when dearest dad joined her, I let Ela drop from the table to rest on my lap and propped both legs up onto the footrest. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with half a bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over  to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl  after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: