Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday Post 469d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ exactly 4000. Nice number, eh? Actually, 'twas 3995 but that pissed me off so much I shoved the chair back then two two big steps forward and two little steps back to reach four grand. XD Actually I almost missed the chair while descending but don't worry. All's good. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After the sun had set, dad pulled me back upright and we all walked  back to the car.
  • For dinner, dad tootled us off to the Alex Hills hotel! He ordered a burger (and was disappointed it came without chips although you could have added some for two bucks), PIG mum ordered some prawn dish and I was very relieved  to find some plum chicken with rice, since you must know I'll fret without rice for dinner. XD Unfortunately, PIG mum said no when I asked could we please share cheesy garlic bread  for entree and also unfortunately dad also said no when I asked could I please drink a cookies and cream shake; lucky he didn't get himself a beer like he was musing about otherwise I'd have been rather cranky!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo  for one last tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Will buy groceries with her before coming home for lunch. Hopefully we'll catch dearest dad coz he'll usually come home for lunch every Monday~
  • Rebecca's minding me 4-6pm.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 56TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Only managed to note down all the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 56TH time: from 6:15pm: Fitgibbon, Plibersek (heard), Colvin, Rishworth, Paige, Che (first name), Blumson, Watterson, Burbidge, Bayldon-Lumsden, Murdoch, Tapper, Lawrie, Papnhuyzhen, Hazelhood (heard), Usman (first name, heard), Khawaja (heard),  Reynolds, Mam, Peppermund Helite (first name), Veve,Carrigan (heard), Piakura (heard), Munster (heard), Paley (first name), Yeates Levine, Sydes and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report/ 66.28USc = 1AUD. Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from the Gold Coast. Brisbane was 21-30 today. Brisbane toms: 22-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-29. Sunrise 5:45am Sunset 6:11pm

No comments: