Monday, August 14, 2023

Monday Post 469d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2631. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I just surfed the web.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me from 9-2. Will remember to sit over the pot :P for only one tinkle so that I'll have longer on my mobile. XD
  • Have physio @ Breathe with Val and Eric from 11am till midday. 
  • Then we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles and get my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Don't have anything else happening after Lena leaves @ 2pm; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading the not-very-interesting book club novel for one  hour and watching the  6pm news for the 127TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: