Monday, August 21, 2023

Tuesday Post 473

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2134 steps (sweet, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'An Unshakably Happy God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Pray For Wisdom (4)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Eternal Church". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:50am, when dearest dad very considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room too hit me with the eye goo, before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • PIG mum lets Lena inside when she announces her arrival @ 9am. Lena knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning and when I nod Pearl @ her asks fifteen more minutes? When Pearl gives another nod, she thankfully removes herself; phew, because Pearl's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Lena comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and then we get me kitted. When I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth Lena empties the commode for me, and after brushing teeth, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of cereal porridge with one slice of toast very thinly smeared with strawberry jam (coz we're outta avocado), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Rix's passenger seat. Thanks to Lena who helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she does all day) before tootling me off to Breathe for physio. Since we arrive so early, I get like twenty-five minutes to play with my mobile before we head inside @ 10:50am. It takes me five minutes to walk from her car into the clinic, BTW~
  • Physio today: 2.048km bike ride 36 rows for Ela while kneeling, boxing and transferring from Mat to beach several times. I discovered that I have really sh*tty balance while kneeling; had not Eric been beside me to catch me every time I toppled sideways I'd have faceplanted numerous times! o_O
  • After physio, Lena tootled us off to Pinelands Plaza and grabbed a trolley for us before we bought groceries from Coles.
  • Our other stop was Pinelands Bakehouse, where I bought my once-weekly crackling pork salad roll from Aunty Lisa and called hello to Aunty Nancy.
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was my delicious crackling pork salad roll plus one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea. Lena cleaned the bathroom and then ate her lunch: whatever she found from the fridge this morning and tossed together. XD
  • I sat over the loo for two more tinkles before plopping online. Unsure why PIG mum signed Lena off and shooed her away before 2pm, but hey. She's back same time next week.
  • I rang CODA - Ava's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! 
  • Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas tonight - never mind that UnHappy meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture @ 11am. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD Will prolly go grocery shopping with her afterwards.
  • Have asked PIG mum to please ring CODA and find out who's taking me to table tennis toms arvo since Bree can't.
  • Must remember to remind dad to please put my picnic chair in the boot because for SG toms night we're observing  the festival of tents but I've asked and gotten permission to bring my picnic chair along since I'm not comfortable with getting oon the floor  unless someone will pull me back upright afterwards ...
  • Oh, must also remember to send GCCW homework around!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: