Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday Post 473b

 Heylo again and good evening! Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3546. See? Told you I'd crack 3.5 grand! XD Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for another tinkle before joining them @ bthe gobbling :P table. Thanks to PIG mum who helped me with a pad change first.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some halibut, two wee slices of cheese and one delicious dumpling, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after oone more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for toonight plus what's happening Sunday else wishing everyone a smashing Sunday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: