Friday, August 11, 2023

Friday Post 469

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4044 steps (sweet, I'm just 0ver four grand; that doesn't happen very often!); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Have Mercy On Me, Oh God'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Worship Your Way Through It'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Who Am I?'; fifthly, the final, final spam count for last weekend's only four and sixthly, the spam count for the week's only seven but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 125TH time!! *sigh* Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Despite the cruel and unfaithful God sending the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road to trip our rubbish bins before sunrise I ignored Him just like how He consistently ignores me and successfully fell back without incident, ha. Like I've said, I'm not trying to win God (that's impossible!) but I'm not gonna let Him win me. Case in point. Meaning nature didn't call until 6:30, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum awakes me for another pot :P trip @ 7:50am when she starts a-THUMPING around upstairs; soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Ava's arrival @ 8am.
  • Once she lets Ava in, PIG mum opens my bedroom door and goes Em? When I flap Pijum's ear @ her, she informs me that Ava's here. After another earflap, she goes fifteen more minutes, okay? One more earflap and they remove themselves, phew. XD
  • When Ava returns I use the pot :P for three more tinkles and we introduce ourselves. I'm only six months older than her (I'm like FOURTEEN YEARS OLDER than Nisha!) and she's like half Polish and half German! Grew up in Melbourne, though, so she follows the AFL.)
  • After we get me kitted, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth and sit over the loo  for one tinkle before heading out with  Ava to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is  one bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread lightly spread with avocado and equally lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Over breakfast, I happily watched the end of Sunrise; thanks to Ava who put the television on~
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Ava's car, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt and then tootles me off to physio. Lol, dad spent all morning hurrying me up: while eating breakfast have you finished yet and while sitting over the loo are you done yet?? That I had like ten/fifteen minutes to play Jewel Quest before heading upstairs @ 9:50am! XD
  • Physio today: Seventy sit-to-stands with left and forward weightshift, weight bearing for barefoot Elf and reaching for Era  , several TUG tests and hiked once around the Great Court! Beat this: today I scored FIVE mini Caramello Koalas and mini  Freddo Frogs from Monika; I had Ava open them all for me and I stuffed them into my mouth but then realised I couldn't ask her to walk behind me into the bathroom coz all the chocolate was  holding my mouth glued shut! XD Thank goodness for miming: I pointed to me, mimed walking into the bathroom (fingers walking into the direction of the bathroom) and then I pointed to her miming the same thing. Unsure she understood me, but I made it safely into the bathroom. XD
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Ava who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Ava made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars and a tuna in tomato and  onion toastie with TWO cheese but unfortunately unbuttered coz dad arrived home, immediately signed her off and pushed her out the door four minutes early  (not literally, obviously XD) before repeatedly nagging me to eat faster coz Tiff was coming. Phew, she arrived with the student just when I placed my last mouthful of toastie into my mouth. XD
  • Today I made pizza! The student had created a menu and she had me walking back and forth several times to  collect various things  but luckily I  was  allowed to sit for the cutting up of the ingredients before I was made to stand again for the pizza's decoration. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 125TH time: Ahearn, Fegan, Lauga, Cox (heard), Fentiman, Lambe, Brandt, Kearsley, Green, McDermott, Feagai, Couchman, Marles, Bavas, Carpenter, Kerr (heard), Gold, Arvier, Beattie, Borbidge, Jolly, Palaszczuk, Dee (heard), Carnivale (heard), Chicco, Goddinay (heard), Becker, Corboy, Lowe, Rawlings, Krista  (first name), Burns (heard), Sydes, Truscott, Glover, Massingham, Paige, Harvie, Kyrgios (heard), Buckley, Olivana (first name), Haas (heard), Lathouris, Goodwin, Tino (first name and I can't spell his surname! XD) Taumalolo (heard)(, and Ariotti. 65.22USc = 1AUD. Paul Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 10-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 8-26. Sunrise 6:21am Sunset 5:26

No comments: