Monday, August 14, 2023

Tuesday Post 469

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2219 steps (sheesh, four more steps and 2222 would've looked much cooler! XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional 6topic from last night's "God Forgives And Is Still Just'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'When You Lose A Loved One' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Jesus Our Brother'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep again since I hoped dad wouldn't leave for work until later again! 
  • Sure enough, one hour  later I'm awakened for another pot :P trip when dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage; after another pot  :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs his head off when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum, Pearl and I happily cuddle  and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around  upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Lena's arrival @ 9am.
  • After PIG mum lets Lena in, Lena knocks, pushes open the door, bids and bids me good morning. When I flop one of Pijum's ears @ her, she laughs and offers me fifteen more minutes? Another earflap and Lena wisely removes herself; phew, because Pijum's anatomically incapable of giving the Bear Bum! XD
  • When Lena comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth, while Lena helps me empty the commode. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Lena.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sat once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Rix's backseat but before Lena tootles me off to Breathe for physio with Eric she first pulls up @ a service station along Logan Rd. since she needs to put more air into her tyres.
  • Still, we make good time to Breathe and I get like twenty-five minutes to play with my mobile before we head inside @ 10:50am.
  • When Val comes out to say good morning, I immediately give him the chocolate block and say thanks lest I forgot when I leave.
  • Physio today: 1.864km bike ride,  thirty hip extensions for Elf, thirty leg raises for Elf, thirty-six holding bridges and boxing!
  • Before we buy groceries from Pinelands Coles, Lena drives me back to her place to get coffee, lest she suffer from depresso. XD 
  • Unfortunately all the disabled parks were already taken @ Pinelands Plaza but after Lena found a park elsewhere she got a trolley for us.
  • Firstly we bought groceries @ Woolies and then I got my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse. Aunty Nancy was out the back so we just called hi to each other; the lady that took my order's called Aunty Lisa!
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I had my yummy bahn mi for lunch plus the mug of coffee Lena had made me! Alas that PIG mum hid the sugar and Lena couldn't add any for me... PIG mum said she added half a teaspoonful of honey in for me, but I bet more like she only dipped the tip of the spoon in ... *sigh* Even worse, Lena had brought some orange cake to share with me but horrid PIG mum flat out refused her! >< After Lena put the cake away and satt back down, I leaned over and whispered to her, "Next time, leave the cake inside your car." XD
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle while PIG mum signed Lena off two/three minutes early and shooed her away.
  • After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • In nine minutes I'll head over and read the book club novel for one hour; PIG mum says she'll gimme arvo tea @ 5pm.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 127TH time!
  • Toms: it's the Ekka public holiday! Unfortunately that means I'll not get any support re. personal care but I'm joining lotsa EM people for a trip to some mountains for like a treasure hunt! Peter Pie and Yu Lam will gimme a lift there and PIG mum will make cupcakes for me! Perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total?
  • There's also no table tennis.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: