Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Wednesday Post 469b

 Good afternooon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1726 but secondly and way more importantly, IU'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after 
I get home this arvo!! Righteo, just briefly, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • When the carer arrived two minutes early, dad demanded I immediately leave.
  • Only we were stuck in awful traffic! I messaged ahead saying I'd be late, sorry.
  • Then all the disabled parking spots were taken!
  • Poor Rosemary was busting; when we finally arrived @ HiQ I told her to pee first while I waited outside before I went.Meaning I arrived twenty-three minutes late but the meeting didn't start until I arrived coz there was only Neil, Aarunan, Kate and I attending last night! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: