Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Post 473d

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2857. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner @ 7:19pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa choko, lotsa some vegetable I've since forgotten, one slice of halibut, one mouthful of very chewy beef and two tiny slices of fried egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked  myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: