Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday Post 468b

 Heylo again, good evening and  potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2110 (ha,  I'm over two grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Glorious Fruit' and thirdly, the potential  final, final spam count for  the weekend's now only three. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours  of my day, I switched to watching the full match replay of the Broncos vs. Cowboys game from yesterday.
  • Once that finished, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum could she please gimme some arvo tea?
  • Well I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some kinda fruit but I didn't really mind since (1) I was sitting and could fully concentrate and besides (2) I finished before dearest dad got home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, meaning she didn't get to show off to him how much power she has over me, ha.
  • Afterwards, I took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done only after  9%, but happily leaned  fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Once she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking  and both laces needed tying.
  • After  I dried the tooilet seat, I sat for  one tinkle, stamped both feet dry, dried inside the ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: