Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday Post 469

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard  @ work plodding 3612 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Different Tenses Of Grace'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Handling Temptation (1)' and fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'See,  I Am Doing A New Thing' but fifthly and way most importantly,  I'm really still owed THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?

  •  Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Doing physio for two hours must've totally  drained me out; I didn't wake for the pot :P until 7:50am! After that pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Nisha arrived @ 10am. Giving me fifteen more minutes, after I used the  pot :P for one more  tinkle and we got me kitted,  I went 0ver to the bathroom before  drinking one mug of water and sitting over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I  started heading towards the gobbling :P table, asking PIG mum along  the way could she please pass me the present and card she'd dug up for Nisha that I wrote in last night? Rudely she reples "Do  it yourself"  and that wasn't any problem coz by then Nisha had arrived from the  kitchen and walked behind  me to the computer table, where I picked up the present and immediately handed it too Nisha, who squeed and gave me a big hug.
  • Breakfast was dad's once-weekly ham and eggs oon toast (two slices) with one slice of cheese. Hopefully the new carer coming from next Saturday and replacing Nisha can cook  the bread  crunchier with butter! XD  Over breakfast, I started reading the boook club novel for thirty minutes, reaching page twenty-five @ exactly 11:11am!
  • While Nisha closed and locked windows, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then climbed into the passenger seat of Nisha's car, buckling my own seatbelt (what I did all day).
  • Nisha tootles us off to Calamvale Central, finds a park underground and grabs a trolley for  us.
  • At Woolies I buy one box of cheap facial tissues and then an inari topped with crispy chicken for arvo tea from the sushi place while Nisha gets herself two avocados.
  • Since her car's rego plate says TUE Nisha has always called  the car Biscuit  Tuesday. At the end  of last year, finally sucuumbing to my incessant nagging, she bought us a pack of Arnott's bikkies to share, after which I changed the car's name to Fried Chicken Tuesday. XD To fulfill that name, Nisha actually took us through some KFC drive-thru and got us two slices of original recipe each! :D
  • Back home I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also  thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse  out my hair, thus freeing  Era to hold my  stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I had my two slices of KFC for lunch with  some chips and one last (ie. third) big mug of white tea with two sugars. Meaning I didn't really touch the bowl of tasteless rice leftovers dad left me.
  • Before going to church, I sat over the loo for two more tinkles.
  • At church, Nisha walked with me into  the room. After dad signed her off I gave  her a great big hug and said stay in touch!
  • Dad and    I had lotsa fun playing~ Uncle James was there too and  when I played a good  shot he give me an approving nod!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and  theen munched my delicious arvo tea. Dad passed me a mug of peppermint tea  to drink.
  • Then I started researching for showbags; Mr. Jennings said he's going  on the last day and can buy me one! :D PIG mum fell downstairs from pigland  and  ordered I search from the bigger  screen, i.e. the mainframe.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love  lunch out with other BCACers but expecting a pissy little cheeseburger with dad @ Hungry Jack's. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum toms arvo. 
    *another sigh*
  • But dad had better  take us out for CHINESE food  toms night for dinner  and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else looking  forward to seeing everyone  @ church tomns!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: