Monday, August 28, 2023

Tuesday Post 378

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2629 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic's "Forgiven For Jesus's Sake"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Trust God, And Do Good' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "When You're Weary". Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep because I thought dearest dad would leave for work @ 7:45am, thirty minutes later!
  • Instead, I fell back asleep and wasn't woken again until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage one hour later! After the second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me goodbye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams him for the cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl, Pijum and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting the carer's arrival @ 9am.
  • 'Twas Minjum! After she knocks, opens the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes? Pijum flaps an ear @ her and she leaves, it takes me several minutes to realise it's Minjum. XD So not only have I got terrible facial recognition; even my hearing recognition's dreadful too! XD
  • When Minjum comes back, I use the loo for one tinkle, we get me kitted and I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Minjum, rousing @ her for not eating breakfast this morning.
  • Breakfast was one bowl of Weet-Bix  porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly spread with avocado and sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Minjum had found a beanie for me, but PIG mum had immediately taken the beanie off and replaced it with a cap when she saw me wearing it. Luckily, she didn't put the beanie far; I just asked Minjum to give it back to me before I climbed into her orange car's passenger seat, she helped me buckle my seatbelt (as she kindly did all day) and tootled me off to Breathe for physio. Since we arrived terribly early, we had time to play on our mobile for like twenty-five minutes before heading inside @ 10:50am.
  • Physio today: 1.862km bike ride, thirty leg curls per leg, 100 sit-to-stands with both hands holding onto Olympic rings and boxing! 
  • Our other stop was Pinelands Plaza. Unfortunately all the disabled parks were already taken and Minjum couldn't find a spot until like halfway down the Plaza! >< 
  • Minjum grabbed a trolley for us; first I bought a box of cheap facial tissues from Coles and then I got my once-weekly bah mi from Aunty Nancy @ Pinelands Bakehouse. Minjum randomly shouted me a Vietnamese iced coffee and OMG - AMAZEBALLS!! I prolly just liked the condensed milk. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Minjum who helped me rinse my hair  out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out to the gobbling :P table amunched my delicious crackling pork salad roll for lunch plus one mug of green tea that Aunty Nga gave me.
  • Minjum had me sign her off and she left two minutes early; next time I'll make sure it's 2pm before I sign her off!
  • Lunch finished, I sat over the loo for two tinkles and then plopped online.
  • Rebecca has PROMISED to get me to Toastmasters tonight; hope the traffic's cleared up! 
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING tto yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will prolly go grocery shopping with her before returning home else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Bree's taking me to play table tennis this arvo; hope there's cake!
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm bulletin for the 136TH time, wolfing down dinner and then attending GG (presuming it's happening)!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a lovely day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: