Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tuesday Post 367c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3101 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'For God So Loved The World...' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once the news was over, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and joined dearest dad for dinner: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, two chunks of tasty carrot, three little chunks  of pork, one lil slice of taro and one small chunk (about 1/4) of battered oven-baked fish smeared with a lil dollop of mayo.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after using the loo for one tinkle I climbed into the passenger seat of dad's 4WD since he had worship rehearsal @ the Kwok residence! Originally I was like can't I just stay @ home by myself but both parents immediately say 'no'; they must think I'll burn the house down if left on my lonesome. XD But I'm wearing pajamas! I protest. Dad says don't worry, it's only Uncle Calvin.
  • Turns out Pole's there with both her boys! I'm very impressed that Zebby remembered that I was Aunty Em. XD
  • Ezra brought his book over to me: Did YOU Do This Poo? I read it out loud amidst many giggles. XD
  • Pole took the boys upstairs to put them to bed and Joey poured me one cup of water. She tells me Rise have lunch together twice a month because the hall they rent has a commercial kitchen!
  • When we left Pole was still upstairs with the boys and I didn't wanna call upstairs and disturb them so just asked Joey to pass on my good nights to her~
  • 8:40pm and PIG mum's still not home ... did she like drag her badminton pals out to dinner??
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: