Saturday, August 26, 2023

Saturday Post 278

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2955 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last might's "When God's Love Is Sweetest; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Do Something!' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's  devotional topic's 'Humble But Hopeful' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed OONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the  134TH time!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. All the  interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 134TH time: Chicco, Creen, Richter, Vered (first name), Bavas, Crisafulli, Mander, Orme, Heinke, Lenihan, Beck (heard), Havan (first name), Sadi, Sydes, Portman, Hume, Sparrow, Greenbank, Suliasi (first name), Vunivalu, Tomasi, Trump, Eastman, Meadows, Palaszczuk, de Brenni, Todhunter, Copeland, Piastri (heard), Ricciardo, Bartlem, Prigoozhin, Lete, Psaltis, King, Munster (heard), Bellamy, Tsimpikas, Hormoso (heard), Pyne, Feldt (heard) and Payten. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Isle Of Capri. Brisbane was 12-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-24. Sunrise 6:07am Sunset 5:33pm

P.P.S. But Nine's showing Saturday matches now and the Broncos are playing! Just noting down that I had my 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night, Mel minded me from 10-2 and then I went and played table tennis with dearest dad~

No comments: