Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thursday Post 470d

 One final greeting and good evening for toonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5758. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I chatted with Julz over Whatsapp. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely over too the  loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Catherine's minding me from 9-2 and taking me  for my final physio session with Monika! Thanks to PIG mum who found my fun shirt for me and already stuck a block of chocolate for me to give to Monika.
  • She'll see me home, showered and fed with lunch before  leaving and then Tiff and student will come and give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises.
  • After they leave, should I enjoy my most important two hours of the day online/go read for one hour?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Almost forgot: tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!

No comments: