Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday Post 470e

 One final good evening and greeting  for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday  now stands @ 2305. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the looo for  one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. I'd gone to the trouble of walking to the gobbling :P table  first and grabbing my mobile; you can imagine my annoyance when PIG mum took it away once I returned online! *sigh*
  • Toms: someone new called Violet's taking me shopping! Hope she's nice~
  • I'm frustrated PIG mum won't gimme mobile access because I was talking to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown about a  potential wedding anniversary present for the parents! >< *sigh*
  • Violet and I'll have an early lunch @ Ho Lin Wah coz I've got UQ physio from 1-2pm.
  • Violet will see  me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm.
  • Ooh it's the Cowboys vs. the Sharks toms night; maybe I'll watch that!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S, Tee hee I've managed FIVE posts tonight; Wednesday hasn't done that for awhile! XD

No comments: