Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday Post 473b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Unsure if I should have said good evening because Google says that the sun should have set already but the sky is not totally dark yet? Anyways,  Em's potential final,  final plodding total for Sunday now stands at 1232. Lol, I really should shove the chair back, take two steps forward and sit back down,  yeah? 1234 looks cooler! XD  But just noting that after using the loo for one tinkle,  I sat down at the gobbling :P table,  grabbed The Book Of Abraham and started reading it for one hour! I reached pg twenty-five at exactly 5pm; after fantasy and science fiction,  historical fiction is my third love ~ Waiting for Jacinta to come at 6pm so I can shower and then go out and have dinner with her at Ho Lin Wah while the parents party at SCSC! Righteo,  hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead ~

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

P.S If you find any mistakes in this post blame autotext because I am using my mobile 📱 to write I. XD 

No comments: