Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Wednesday Post 379b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total  for  Wednesday now stands @ 2017 (ha, I'm just over two grand) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE  HOUR and THIRTY-ONE MINUTES  online after I get home from     GG tonight!! *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed my 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night (nature didn't  call untril 7:05am) and saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage before Bree took me to play table tennis. Toms Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping  trip and we'll grab an early lunch from Ho Lin Wah since I've one hour of physio @ the NAB before I watch the Broncos play toms night! Hope everyone's having a lovely week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: