Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Post 278b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3583 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Aim To Finish Well'. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Anyways, nothing's changed and I'll see him same time next year.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat down @ the gobbling :P table, where PIG mum fed me one tuna toastie with one slice of cheese and one mug of green tea for lunch. Yay, dearest dad came back home and ate with me~
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed back into the backseat of PIG mum's car. She tootled me to somewhere along Daw Rd. to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Again, PIG mum's incessant yapping @ Aunty Anna made me fall asleep but phew, @ least I didn't snore. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo  tea and sent Rebecca to find where the parents' wedding anniversary present was hidden. Only she couldn't find it; I ended up walking to my bedroom, sitting on the bed and directing her search until she found  it. XD Then I wrote out the card for them but can't remember where she hid it; will haveta ask Lena toms for help. XD
  • I happily read The Book  Of Abraham for one hour, reaching pg. 222 @ 4:54pm and pg. 225 @ 5:01. Then I happily played Jewel Quest for ten minutes, used the loo for two more tinkles and signed Rebecca off with my thanks and byes. She's PROMISED she'll get me to Toastmasters toms but doesn't wanna follow the advice Neil gave ... ? XD
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 135TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  •  Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup carrot, some fish and two slices of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one boowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I  walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: