Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday Post 473c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2288 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Jars And Boxes'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Sorry, it wasn't Jacinta that came @ 6pm, but Bree! XD
  • Took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Bree who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I sat over the loo for one tinkle while Bree cleaned the bathroom; after that, I climbed into her car and she tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for dinner!
  • Being Sunday night, the place was packed! In the end, Bree found a park across the road outside the fruit shop, we linked arms and walked inside together.
  • Sweet Set B tonight was the Vietnamese-style pork chop with a fried egg in rice! We both ordered that; Bree tried hers with a cold HK-style milk tea and I had mine with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee. I've converted Bree to that stuff; she loved the drink so much she immediately Googled how to make it!
  • Afterwards, we linked arms, walked back to her car and Bree tootled us home. I use the loo for one tinkle on arrival and then plopped back online.
  • The parents arrived home @ 8:57pm; one minute later, PIG mum had signed Bree off alreadsy and shooed her away. She's not back next Wednesday but the roster still has her on; will need  to contact Michelle toms/
  • Toms: Rebecca's minding me from 9-2. Actually, that's what the roster says but PIG mum goes no, I've changed that for 4-6; I'm taking you to see Aunty Anna toms morning. Well I bet she's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ Anna; me, I should be able to stay awake coz it's still morning. XD
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Looking foorward to reading the Book Of Abraham for one hour and fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 131ST time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: