Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday Post 470c

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1858 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news  bulletin (Nine's) for the 128TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum comes back to help me with absolutely nothing bar  Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I  sit over  the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 128TH time: Van Egmond, Beckham, Kerr (heard), Rasso (heard), Sydes, Bavas, Millward, Olivana (firstt name), Lathouris, Kenzie, Butler, Godfrey, Albanese, Croucher, Greer, Goddinay (heard), Te (first name), Hopo, Cannon -the feed cut! >< Thanks to PIG mum who lemme watch the news  from the TV instead~

No comments: