Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Tuesday Post 367d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3178. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum arrived home right after I'd published the previous post. She said she got home so late since she had to drive Ping Yee home first.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Joey reminded me that I'd put the lollies she gave me inside my vest pocket! XD Pity mean PIG mum won't come and open it for me ... *sigh*
  • Toms: seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms morning; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him.
  • Suppose we'll buy groceries before coming home for lunch; Bree's coming @ 2pm and taking me to play table tennis. If there's cake, I'd better not have NAB physio again and miss out!
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the 121ST time before wolfing down dinner and dad drives me to Dr. Lee'a for  GG Bible study!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: