Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday Post 278

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 4072 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2366 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "God Isn't A Idolater'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'How To Protect Your Family' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Openhearted Generosity' but fifthly and way most  importantly, I'm really owed FORTY MINUTES after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 132ND time!! Cripes I'm really behind events, let's quickly cover what happened Tuesday night first!

  • Suddenly Ava's car battery dies! Ava curses saying she'd seen the warning light come on when she was driving along the highway; she thought she had time to get me dinner @ Maccas and get me home for fixing her car; she didn't know it'd perish that quickly! o_O
  • Two tradies immediately rush over; Ava takes the handbrakes off and  they push her car off the lane and into a park. Ava calls for roadside assist while I ring CODA on-call and tell Michelle what's happening.
  • Roadside assist arrives, lifts the bonnet and inspects Ava's car before telling her it's not the battery; you need a tow. AAva rings for the tow and we're told there';; be a sixty-ninety minute wait. I message YA, saying I'll definitely not make it to and then I ring Michelle and tell her know what's happening. Ava says she'll call an Uber home and I'm like what about me? She says I'll call you one home too but I say haven't you heard all those creepy stories where single women catch an Uber but never get home coz they get raped and killed?? Michelle roars with laughter and Ava says she'll ride home with  me before going home herself. We then ring Maccas for UberEats and I ring dad to let him know what's happening since PIG mum doesn't pick up. Instead, dad says he'll come  pick me up! Luckily Maccas arrives first and I quickly scoff  it all down before dad arrives. XD Now, just quickly, Wednesday's events!
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @  Calamvale Central
  • Played table tennis and munched a slice of birthday cake!
  • Showered and then had pizza for dinner @ church to celebrate the feast  of tabernacles; some peoples actually erected a tent and we all sat inside to sing and share!
  • Dr Lee dropped me home afterwards~
  • Today: yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am when dearest dad very considerately walked silently  along the hallway and pulled the bathroom door shut; after one pot :P trip I immediately feell back asleep since I knew PIG mum would get very noisy one hour later!
  •  Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum beginning her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs awakens me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo. After she lets Karina inside @ 7:30am, Karina knocks, pushes the door open, says good morning and after I flap Pijum;s ear @ her, says  hitting the snooze button for fifteen more minutes. After another earflap, she wisely removes herself but dares to return two minutes early! Pijum flaps his ear angrily @ her and I demand 120 more seconds and luckily, Karina doesn't argue. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for @ least three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table with Karina, AGAIN rousing @ her for not eating breakfast!
  • For breakfast, I have some Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletins (Nine's) for the 132ND time: Putin (heard), Greer, Watkins, Salmon, Millward, Palaszczuk, Whiting, Cannon (heard), Berkman, Crisafulli, Katter, Arvier, Stowers, Lumsden (heard), Murakami, Tate, Inglis, Liddington, Rhodes, Croucher, Chalmers (heard), Sparrow, Tooth, Prigozhin, Biden, Yankina, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Rappoport, Greenbank (heard), Fentiman, Baldwin, Lambe, Portman Phelps, Moon, Meyer, Joyce, Bavas, Malka (first name), Leifer, Tevita (first name), Pangai, Tazyu *heard), Yallop, Trump, Heard (heard) and Rich. 64.77USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 14-24 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-24. Sunrise 6:09am Sunset 5:24pm

No comments: