Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday Post 278c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3642. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I e-mailed Southside Opthamology asking would they please provide a chair for the student and then I just Facebooked.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself oonce more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2. She'll take me to Breathe for physio with Eric and then fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a bahn mi for lunch after we buy groceries for her @ Pinelands Coles.
  • Looking forward to spending my moost important two hours of the day and hopefully reading for one hour before Rebecca takes me to Toastmasters! Lol she's PROMISED to get me to Toastmasters promptly ... XD
  • But most importantly: TOMORROW'S THE PARENTS 39TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!! When Lena helps me up I'll ask her to find the presents again since I've already forgotten where Rebecca stashed therm. XD
  • Yay for getting some Maccas fordinner, never mind that Unhappy Meals were what I ate surely @  LEAST THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: