Monday, August 14, 2023

Monday Post 469b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2417 (so should've cracked 2.5 grand  before the night's out) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Transforming Hearts'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Rebecca hadn't arrived by 4pm, I resolved to give her ten minutes before ringing CODA.
  • Actually, she arrived eight minutes late; thanks to PIG mum who let her inside and thus saved me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling  :P table for arvo tea and Rebecca returned to clean the bathroom, coming back to kinda massage Ela for like thirty minutes. Not that she does much; mostly she  just holds Ela. XD
  • For arvo tea I gulped one delicious mouthful of gloopy passioonfruit, munched  one plain rice cracker and drank one huge mug of peppermint  tea. Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 200 @ 4:48pm, reaching pg. 222 @ exactly 5:30pm and reaching pg. 225 @ 5:36pm.
  • After reading for one hour, I happily played Jewel Quest for fifteen  minutes.
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo for two more tinkles before signing Rebecca off with my thanks and byes.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's)for the 126TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: