Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday Post 473c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3645. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played Jewel Quest for just over forty minutes! The parents are watching YouTube; I think they think I'm watching Saturday night NRL (St. George vs. Storm) coz I've left it playing. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: instead of attending church, dearest dad's taking me to my second-ever para table tennis comp! Kim's already asked him to umpire again; wonder will he play doubles and win the comp again? XD
  • There are pork and chicken salad rolls available for lunch but personally I'm hoping dad will take me to Maccas coz I've not had any chips yet!
  • But mostly I'm pissed since the parents are ditching me toms night to have dinner out with their mates! Apparently someone's  minding me 6-9 and originally PIG mum said we could have dinner @ Ho Lin Wah but when I asked dad did he remember how many family dinners out he owed us (he's said before if I remind him he'll make sure he'll never fulfill them and PIG mum says we're only allowed one meal out per week since we're poor (THREE, BTW) dad got mad and suddenly decided I'd eat home after all? >< *sigh*
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day ttoms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: