Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday Post 469c

 Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3918 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Heart Of Flesh'. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Once the most important two hours of my day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and waited for PIG  mum to feed me some arvo tea.
  • Instead, dad came home and said shower first; he's gonna take PIG mum  and I out to see the sunset!
  • So a nice  hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my  shorter second-favourite song out aloud,  opening both eyes for al;l the important numbers. Actually, I was all done only after  11% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice hot water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she'd dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry and walked out to dad's 4WD, climbing into the backseat.
  • Dad tootled us out to watch the sunset @ Cleveland! There's a *tiny* lighthouse there! Unsure why he didn't bring my picnic chair along but I  just sat down on the grass  and dad sat with his back to me. We played with our smartphones while PIG mum went and took sunset photos.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: