Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday Post 468b

 Heylo again, good  evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3070 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed SIXTEEN MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 124TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced her arrival four minutes late. I made my way to the bathroom but was stopped @ the bookshelf, PIG mum telling me that since Rebecca wasn't feeling well she'd be leaving  after supervising my shower.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Melissa Downes and Andrew  Lofthouse) for the 124TH time: Greer, MacCloughlin, Massingham, Goddinay (heard), Leach, Fegan, Katarina (first name), Koah (first name), Kyza (first name), Reynolds (heard), Stoddard, Orchard, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Bailey, Fooord (heard), Kerr (heard), Komarek, Kiera (first name), Cummins (heard), Watson, Stanaway, Polkinghorne (heard), Croucher, Butler, Scamps, Tyra (first name), Stowers, Savage, Cowin, Lodge (heard), Woods, V'Landys, Innes, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Gallasch, Macnae, Starc (heard), Hazlewood (heard) Todhunter and  Vo. 65.78USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Southbank.  Brisbane was 12-21 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-22. Sunrise 6:24am Sunset 5:24pm







No comments: