Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday Post 468c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2690. Sweet,  I'm over  2.5  grand. XD Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After publishing the  previous post, I continued reading the GCCW competition stories.
  • When the parents called dinner, I used  the  loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Since I'll not get to drink a HK-style milk tea this Thursday coz I've got  physioo right after GCCW, I asked dad could we please  have dinner @ Woka coz I wanted half a HK-style milk tea but dad  refused and took us for dinner @ Malay House. Happiness was discovering in the menu Malay milk tea;  I hoped 'twas the  Malay version of HK-style milk tea and  asked could dad and I please share  one  (no caffeine for  PIG mum after midday/3pm else she doesn't sleep @ night) and dad said yes! PIG mum only used her  lips and touched it; she immediately knew 'twas made with condensed milk and noot evaporated milk! My tastebuds aren't that superior. XD
  • Malay House also offers fried instant noodles, like Woka! I had a lil bit of that, plus a lil bit of Hainam chicken rice. 
  • Back home, I walked myself slowly and safely back  online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one  last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final,  final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the  weekend plus what's  happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing week  ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: