Thursday, August 17, 2023

Thursday Post 470b

 Heylo again, goood evening and potentially one final good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5381 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 129TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Violet does a side parl along level two, grabs a trolley for us, takes me once to the toilet and then goes and finds the groceries PIG mum wants while I post an update onto Facebook.
  • Once she returns, we first buy groceries from Woolies before ducking into New York Baguette with the intention of getting my custard bun, only the Korean uncle owner said they weren't ready yet and come back thirty minutes later!
  • But the lift was outta order; we hiked back to Violet's car and she drives us to level four before grabbing us another trolley.
    First, we buy groceries from Coles before hiking over to Kmart and asking have they got any silk things? Only silk eye masks, but try lincraft? The lady manning the entrance says.
  • But Lincraft only sell lace for $167/sqm!
  • Back to The Reject Shop; I found some kinda plaque thing for the parents and then hurried off to meet Fiona for lunch!
  • Very embarrassed to note I arrived THIRTY MINUTES LATE! O_o Fiona was a champ and ordered earlier for me, she knew neither set meal suited me; in the end she got me a seasonal vegetable and beef in rice with a cold HK-style milk tea.
  • Dashed off to the NAB after lunch. Arrived five minuttes late since Violet avoided the highway thrice? Tried ringing the NAB thrice but kept getting busy tone.
  • Physio today: Sixty single leg push-ups for barefoot Elf, reaching for Era and two laps long hallway walking. Yay that Monika acknowledged my hard work and fed me one giant Caramello Koala, one Giant Freddo Frog and one bite-sized Caramello! After I'd sat over the loo for two more tinkles and climbed back into the passenger seat of Violet's car, I immediately bit the head of the Freddo and devoured him (quick honourable death XD) before placing the Caramellos into my mouth and waiting for them to melt. XD
  • After getting home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Violet who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped briefly online while Violet cleaned the bathroom before PIG mum shooed  her away one minute early.
  • Me, I waited till 3:30pm before heading over to the gobbling :P table.
  • For arvo tea, PIG mum fed me one gloopy mouthful of yummy passionfruit, half a tasty flavoured-rice cracker and one huge mug of yummy Chinese tea.
  • Afterwards I sit over the loo and do another stinky unspeakable plopping online.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 129TH time!
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Catherine's looking after me 9-2 toms and taking me to the NAB for two hours. Must remember my fun shirt and bring Monika chocolate to say thanks for the last five weeks: it's our last session together toms and I think she said we could go hike the Great Court for the second hour! Have reminded PIG mum to please help me find my fun shirt!
  • Expecting PIG mum's found Tiff to come give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises arouns 2pm.
  • Will I squeeze in any reading time after my most important two hours of the day online and maybe getting some arvo tea from PIG mum?
  • Maybe I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 130TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S/ All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's read by Melissa) for the 129TH time: Millward, McAulay, Kerr, Gustavsson, Russo (heard), Sengstock, Godfrey, Pearl, Tate,  Hearn, Boggs, Bronte (first name), Gildea, Bavas (heard), Burch, Cash, Dutton, Swan, Croucher, Houston (heard), Chidiac, Brady, Genders, Nanai,  Thurston, Houston, Scanlon, Kean, Vorster, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Arvier, Crisafulli (heard), Medina, Gorry, Zorko, Palaszczuk (heard),Tomislav (first name), Nemes, Nuttall, Quinlan and Greer. 64.04USc = 1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 15-24. Mt. Gravatt toms: 13-26. Sunrise 6:16am Sunset 5:17pm

No comments: