Saturday, August 5, 2023

Saturday Post 468b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 4218 (See? Told you I'd pass four grand! XD) but secondly  and way more importantly, I'm really still  owed SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mel who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one bowl of tasteless rice leftovers (the parents had already arrived home, meaning Mel couldn't add oyster sauce to the leftovers nor feed me one more mug of white tea with two sugars *sigh*) with one mug of peppermint tea.
  • Dad signed Mel off and shooed her away while I was sitting over the loo for one tinkle.
  • We had fun playing table tennis together~ Dad lemme win, so I told PIG mum she wouldn't need to bok him for me. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then settled @ the gobbling :P table to munch my delicious teriyaki tofu and read for 2.5 hours, because it's only Saturday I can spend a blessed three hours~ I finished pg. 325 @ 4:02pm, reached pg. 333 @ exactly 4:15pm, reached pg. 350 @ 4:37pm, reached pg. 375 @ 5:11pm, finished pg400 @ 5:43pm and reached pg. 425 @ 6:16pm!
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles, I plopped online.
  • When dearest dad returned home from Saturday church service, reheated dinner and summoned me, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, two/three slices of yummy black fungus and two/three tiny slices of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one  bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Would love lunch out with other ESS peoples afterwards but expecting a pissy little cheeseburger with dad @ Hungry Jack's and a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum.
  • Hopefully the full match replay becomes available!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: