Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sunday Post 278

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4928 steps (lol nearly half a normal person today but not quite XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Shadows And Streams; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Sin's Bad For You"; fourthly, Joni's devotional topic's "Don't Add To The Cross"; fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Dealing With Disappointment.'; sixthly, the spam count for the week's actually twelve and seventhly, the spam count for the weekend's ten (ha, it reached double digits XD) but eighthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWELVE MINUTES online after I have a video chat with Aunty Nga tonight!! >< Argh, what a crummy end to an otherwise brilliant day. >< Anyways, just briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the TENTTH time I've achieved one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D
  • Attended EM, had lunch with a bunch of EM folks @ some cafe near Rochedale cafe; I tried an iced chai latte for the first time and OMG: AMAZEBALLS!!! :D
  • Went to Rochedale SHS where most people played sports and I played Jewel Heroes. XD
  • Hurt Elf's ankle slightly during the long walk to and from where the car was parked so was released from having to take down the washing, score!
  • Munched arvo tea, read for one hour (reached pg. 200 @ 4:57) and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the right-side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted our once-weekly family dinner was @ Ho Lin Wah  since I'd hurt Elf's ankle slightly walking longer than usual so PIG mum told dad just have dinner somewhere close to the entrance.
  • They had Hokkien noodles for the set meal! Wasn't too bad either; much better than the limp affair BIRU used too serve. XD
  • Bumped into Yu Lam once I'd climbed back into the car!
  • Used loo once and then plopped online.
  • Toms: earlier start than usual: going to Dr. Vu for my once-yearly eye checkup before grocery shopping with PIG mum and coming home for lunch with dearest dad~
  • Seeing  Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations and bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me 4-6pm; must remember to get her to get the card I've bought for the parents coz it's their 37th wedding anniversary Tuesday night!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: