Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday Post 378b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3602 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's daily devotional topic's "There's A Plan." Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After climbing into Karina's car's passenger seat, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt (as she does all day) and then tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW.
  • After I use the loo for one tinkle, I enter meeting room one and grab my usual spot. Karina leaves to buy groceries for PIG mum.
  • Seven people attended today; Rob says I write good diary entries?
  • Thanks to Mary who helped me once to the disabled loo @ morning tea and thanks to Sattya who got me some morning tea.
  • Homework for next week's write only dialogue and there's three weeks until the next meeting coz there's a 5th Thursday this month!
  • After another loo trip Karina tootled me off to somewhere to get my kebab with chips/gyros. Tasted delicious but I spilt food EVERYWHERE. >< XD
  • My new student for the next five week's Candace and she's only twenty-one! Physio today:  Reaching for both hands, weight bearing for barefoot Elf, thirty sit-to-stands, twenty mini squats and stomping for Erf so left weight shift.
  • I thought I was coming back toms 10-12 but Sonia says no, you're only coming once weekly this block? Then how will I get to hike the Great Court and get the Scottish lady  (Elaine) to keep her pinky promise and shout me a hot drink?
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back outside and PIG mum gives me fruit plus one mug of packet instant HK-style milk tea.
  • At 4pm, I sign Karina off with my thanks and byes. After I use the loo for one tinkle I pop online and happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 132ND time.  Awful PIG mum sticks a cushion behind me to make me uncomfortable; she was chucking such a cow @ me now I have a headache. >< The parents start dinner first just before the sports report.
  • Once the news ends, I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, several huge chunks of sweet soup carrot, a few chunks of pork and one slice of crumbed fish which I obviously save for last.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after  one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today,  the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: