Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday Post 468c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3093 (ha, I'm  just over three grand   XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Glory Of Jesus'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After watching the 6pm news  bulletin, I started watching  the  first new Episode OOf Thank God You're Here; it's  not aired again for like thirteen years!
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner  I used the loo for  one tinkle and then walked  myself slowly and  safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yucky bitter  vegetable, lotsa  soup carrot, a few slices   of bream, some  boiled tofu and four  tiny chunks  of yummy pork, which I obviously saved for last.
  • Dinner was  spooned down with one bowlful of soup;  after  taking the  bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely  back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after  one last loo  trip @  9pm  with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's  happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: