Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thursday Post 469b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3323 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Take Heart!' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed SIX MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • With the intention to sit over the loo for two tinkles before Jacinta's arrival, I went to the loo @ 5:25pm. Frustration was finding that dad had closed the toilet lid, meaning I had to sit back down @ the computer and note that I had lifted it before sitting over the loo for just  one tinkle.
  • Jacinta arrived @ precisely 6:30pm; I say thanks for arriving and climb into her passenger seat, skipping the loo trip on arrival and just heading straight into the meeting room. Actually, coming outta the lift Jacinta saw Erf's shoelace had come undone and said stop, lean against the scanner and I'll tie it for you; while she was doing that, I hear  Phil's voice asking curiously, "Em, are you alright? What's your carer doing to you?" I laugh and wave  back @ Phil, replying, "Don't worry, Jacinta's just helping me tie my shoelace."
  • I arrived eighteen minutes late tonight and seven ladies attended; Jacinta saw me seated and then left, saying she'd come back @ 7:30.
  • Lotsa fun was had discussing the book~ When talk branched into other topics, I shared how I'd seen the Barbie movie!
  • Book club finished ten minutes early and everyone left immediately; I just stayed where I was until Jacinta came back @ exactly 7:30pm.
  • After one more loo trip and two tinkles, I climbed back into her passenger seat, she kindly helped me buckle my seatbelt and then tootled me home. Must text her toms and say Bree's the carer taking me to table tennis now and does she know her?
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, some barramundi and three small slices of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbe after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tooday, thwe final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: