Friday, August 25, 2023

Friday Post 278c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1751 (see? Told you I'd pass 1.5 grand!  XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'To Be Thankful For Afflictions'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was one bowl of yummy green tea soba! That was with lotsa melon and several tiny slices of pork; I also drank one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea.
  • At 1:55pm I went and sat over the loo for two more tinkles. Usually that takes less than five minutes; either Peggy asked PIGF mum to sign her off first/PIG mum shooed her away. I', betting the latter.
  • Tiff and Felicity arrived to give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises. Next week, we're making quiche! 
  • When they left, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to finish her afternoon nap and come gimme some arvo tea.
  • She eventually came down; for arvo tea, I munched one plateful of yummy, sliced strawberries, half a flavoured rice cake.
  • After sitting over the loo for two tinkles I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 133RD time! All the things I like recording are  in the previous post.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for  one tinkle and then  walked  myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa turnip, lotsa yummy cauliflower and several wee chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water; after taking the cup over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with  my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: