Sunday, August 13, 2023

Monday Post 469

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2062 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Three Examples Of How Faith Fulfills Good Resolves'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Handling Temptation (3) and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lonely, But Not Forgotten'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fall back asleep again coz dad usually leaves for work @ 7:45am!
  • Instead, I'm awoken one whole  hour later when dad very considerately walks silently along the  hallway and unpops the  lock into the garage? Perhaps he was watching some soccer this morning~ After  another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed, pretends to suck Pearl's SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl body slams for hithat cheek and leaves for his hard day's work, Pijum, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her  daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's  let herself into  my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap and the tee before leaving  me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back and finishes with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling  table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast was half a bowl of Weet-Bix porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread, all my usual drugs :p and one full mug of water. OAfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we aslso listen to 97.3FM all day, too. 
  • At Unique physiotherapy; I lie facedown and get some massage and acupuncture and cupping from Aunty Anna. She's going to the Ekka soon; must remind her to eat a strawberru sundae and a dagwood dog!
  • I used the bathroom for one tinkle before PIG mum tootled us back to Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries befoore fgoing home.
  • I used the loo once, noted down my newest dream and then headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Lunch was two leftover slices of the yummy pizza PIG mum had recently made plus one delicious mug of Chinese tea.
  • Lunch finished, I took my plate to the sink and then plopped online.
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm today.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 126TH time~
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9-2 and taking me to Breathe for my last physio session with Val! Hopefully I'll see him again @ the NAB next block~
  • Will presumably buy groceries with Lena @ Pinelands Coles and get my once-weekly bahn mi for lunch from Aunty Nancy @ the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Nothing happening after Lena leaves; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, hoping to read for one hour, munch some arvo tea and watch the 6pm news for the 127TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 126TH time: Rawlings, Palaszczuk, Millward, Patterson, Tomasi, Assange (heard), Rothwell, Albanese (heard), Kasapidis, Biden (heard), Trump (heard), Crisafulli, Balzer, Olivana (first name), Lathouris, Mortimer, Sharpe, Todhunter, Postecoglou, Ariane (first name), Titmus Hodgman, Shaylee (first name), Bent, Croker (heard) Hasler, Fifita (heard), Tijo (first name; I can't spell his surname! XD), Holbrook, Kemp, Kruikels, Aishlin (first name), Lambe, Cochran, Kemp, Bronte (first name), Gildea, Goods (heard), and Beatty. 64.91=1AUD. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Springfield Central. Brisbane was 13-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 10-26. Sunrise 6:18am Sunset 5:27pm

No comments: