Saturday, November 25, 2023

Sunday Post 469

 Good afternoon!   Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1628 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's   'Glorify God By Giving Thanks; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'God Will Rescue You' ; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Who Am I?' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's just one. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call  until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after   one  pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with not only just the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. 
  • PIG mum comes back to finish with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling  :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one of the yummy little pork floss buns that I helped PIG mum make last night!   I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drain one tall cup of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's car and buckle my own seatbelt. She gets in too and tootles us off to church, parking outside the downstairs hall. I hike up the ramp, use the disabled loo once, walk to the normal ladies' loo to wash and dry both hands and then grabbing my usual spot in service @ the most left.
  • Yay I get to stay seated for worship today!  I sing everything, plus   the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Peter Pie with another sermon from his Unhurried series and afterwards there was communion, meaning service actually ended three minutes LATE  today!
  • After using the   loo again,  I grab a  packet of MSG bikkies and take a seat @ the table.
  • PIG mum left for her coffee and gossip social with the other aunties who can't be bothered attending Bible Study like  my dearest dad does and dad   ordered I walk around to the back where the early lunch was starting!
  • Thanks to Peter Pie who walked behind me to get my plate of Vietnamese food  that the aunties had cooked for us but I dunno the name of the girl who got food for me. XD
  • We sat around one big table; think there were four/five others? I felt like I was sitting @ the wrong table coz  there were @ least three doctos and an OT there while  I'm just stupidly nothing! >< XD
  • Afterwards, Charlie walks back around with me over to the front and Dr. Lee organises Rosanna to gimme a lift home.
  • Dad's just leaving for baddy with his mates and arvo tea when I get home; I use the loo for one tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Once I've used up the most important two hours online of the day I'll head over and read for one hour. Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme eat another pork floss bun although apparently, she's already said only strawberries. *sigh*
  • Dad had better take us for CHINESE food somewhere tonight and gimme ONE bowl of food!!
  • Toms: seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture but I've forgotten whether it's morning/afternoon. Will come back home for lunch with dearest dad, though, and hopefully PIG mum takes me grocery shopping somewhere else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm; hopefully after she leaves I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 174TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl ellse wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's, read by Katrina Blowers) for the 174TH time: Burge, Stone (heard), Robson, Flaskett, Mullany, Marlina (first name), Whop, Leicester, Ovadia, Dutton (heard), Lester, Giddy (heard), Milkin, Yeoman, Markham, Van Gisbergen (heard), Kostecki (heard), Starcevich, Dobson, Rachael (first name), Lang, Cheney, Moore, Finn (first name), Gudinski (heard), Kroehn, Dudgeon, Syme, Hoshino,  Hill, Kakavelakis, Spice, Bates, Kapp, Piastri, Verstappen, Feeney, Mostert, Leishmann, Conley, Shore, Ghidella (heard), McCallum, Margin, Sheeran (heard) and Payne.  Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report from the Storey Bridge. Brisbane was 19-29 today. Brisbane toms: 20-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-31. Sunrise 4:44am Sunset 6:36pm

No comments: