Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday Post 463d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding  total for Friday now stands @ 2832. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, reading and sharing the She Reads Truth Daily devotion, I had forty minutes to play Jewel Quest! Only passed sixteen levels, though. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum remembers her PROMISE to help me up by 9:45am, fry me one egg for breakfast, lemme drink two cups of white tea and take me walkies for arvo tea sushi buying!! Else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to read for three hours; will give up watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 171ST time for that!
  • Best of all, my dearest dad's coming home!!! <3
  • Righteoo, wishing everyone a  smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: