Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Thursday Post 470c

 Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1623. Ha, I'm over 1.5 grand. XD Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • When dad came home from grocery shopping @ Coles, he whipped up lunch and I was summoned.
  • Dumplings are my FAVOURITE food! Just a pity I wasn't even given the standard six (only five) and PIG mum wouldn't even get any soya sauce for me; no, she ordered I get the bottle myself but then wouldn't lemme pour it; she gave me LESS than half a spoonful and then ordered I return the soya sauce to the fridge. *sigh*
  • Lunch was washed down with one huge mug of green tea; after taking the cup to the sink I used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.
  • Someone had better come and mind me from 4-6pm this arvo!
  • Most excitingly, Mr. Hall's coming for his belated birthday dinner tonight! Will hopefully post once more after the carer leaves @ 6pm and maybe even again should Mr. Hall leave around 9pm~
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-2. Presuming we'll have walkies @ Calamvale Central?
  • Tiff's coming to give Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises once Peggy leaves.
  • Fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 178TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Almost forgot! XMas Wishlist due toms!!

No comments: