Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday Post 462b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1562 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Never Disconnect From Him'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Mel who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Mel reheated the tasteless rice leftovers for my lunch with added oyster sauce. Only PIG mum came home, saw the eice, chucked a cow and tipped the whole bowl out! Luckily Mel gave me one slice of plain toast, else I'd have been starving! I also drank my last big mug of white tea and happily continued reading, finishing pg. 125 @ exactly 1:25pm!
  • Before Mel left I sat over the  loo for two more tinkles and then sat down @ the computer to watch the RLWC Grand Final; the Kangaroos against the Kiwis!
  • Come half time we were down by two goals but when I came back from the bathroom Nine's coverage had cut out completely! Thanks to PIG mum who lemme watch from the sofa but in the end, the poor Kangaroos lost 30-0. >< XD
  • Once the match finished, I turned the TV off and headed back to the gobbling :P table to read, asking PIG mum to please gimme my sushi roll. She was mean and ordered that I get it myself but on the plus side, I squirted the WHOLE little soya sauce fish into it; usually mean PIG mum squirts 2/3 of the soya sauce out first! 
  • Then I happily read till almost 6pm, since it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading! I reached pg. 222 @ 4:17pm, reached pg. 225 @ 4:28pm and finished pg. 250 @ 5:33pm.
  • Before returning online, I sat over the loo and did another stinky unspeakable.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon (19th time this year I've had to get cutlery for myself), dinner was rice, lotsa lettuce and some halibut (for some reason, PIG mum wouldn't just tell me what the type of fish was and had me guessing nine random fish before I finally remembered the correct one XD)
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water that I'd poured for myself earlier; after taking my cup over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • After posting this I'm gonna try head over to the gobbling :P table and help PIG mum make cupcakes!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: