Monday, November 20, 2023

Tuesday Post 463b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2118. Ha, I'm over two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and ask PIG mum please for some arvo tea.
  • PIG mum fed me one deliciously juicy pear and one delicious huge mug of Chinese tea. Once I'd finished the fruit I asked her please for some bikkies but instead she gave me two tiny but delicious honey soy chicken chips.  One day I wanna raid the pantry and munch the entire packet. XD
  • Thanks to Lena who found me   Kylie Chan's Heaven To Wudang as the next book I'll read while waiting for the December book club! I reached pg. twenty-five @ 4:58pm but even cooler, finished it @ exactly 5pm!
  • One more loo trip for  me before I returned online.
  • Dad says come eat dinner @ 6pm (in ten minutes) since I'm attending a Zoom meeting for Toastmasters @ 6:30pm!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after the meeting, else wishing everybody a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: