Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday Post 463d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for  Tuesday now stands @ 2658 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hunger And Plenty'. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I was looking forward to playing Jewel Quest for one hour and thirty-five minutes, but nature called @ 8:15pm. >< XD
  • Still, 'twas good to pay for 1.5 hours! PIG mum got home @ 8:40pm.
  • At 9pm, Iwalked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: 11am appointment to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her.
  • Presume we'll buy groceries afterwards before heading home for lunch?
  • The roster says Kathryn's taking  me to play table tennis? She's not regular~
  • We're back @ Dr. Lee's for our final week about solitude for GG. Will doubtless eat dinner @ home (hopefully PIG mum can microwave me some rice leftovers while I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 173RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: