Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday Post 463d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for   Monday now stands @ 2944. Sorry, not quite three grand; maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous I edited and then sent around my GCCW homework, since Allison has been pressuring me to send my homework around earlier.
  • Meaning I only had five minutes to play Jewel Heroes. Dearest dad said good night first and went upstairs around 8:45pm.
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always   rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Lena's minding me 9:15pm till 2:15pm. Usually, her shift's 9-2 but CODA rang and asked could she come and leave fifteen minutes later since she has sth else happening first. Originally, I thought sweet, I'll get fifteen minutes extra sleep-in, but PIG mum was like I'll give you fifteen more minutes @ 9am and you can get up when Lena arrives @ 9:15am. But what if she comes early?? >< XD
  • Lena's taking me to Breathe for 1.5hrs of physio with Eric. Am GRUMPY, because that will mark the ONE HUNDREDTH HOUR of blasted physio that I've endured this year.  >< 
  • Suppose I'll cheer up if she lets me buy a crackling pork salad roll from the Pinelands Bakehouse for lunch after we buy groceries from Coles.
  • No Toastmasters toms night but instead we're having a Zoom meeting from 6:30pm till 7:30pm! Will remember not to watch the news~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: