Monday, November 27, 2023

Monday Post 469b

 Heylo again and good evening!  Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3702 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Impulse  To Pay'. Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Lunch  finished, I used  the loo for  one   tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • When Rebecca  announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Rebecca who helped me rinse out my hair, thus  freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one juice pear, another mug of coffee and two licorice coookies Rebecca   had baked! The cookies were deliciously crunchy; pity I'm not a fan of licorice. XD
  • I happily read the Kylie Chen for one hour (today I reached   pg. 425 @ 4:33, reached pg. 444 @ exactly 5pm and finishing pg. 450 @ 5:09pm. Rebecca cleaned the bathroom and had time to massage Ela for one HOUR, but she kept stopping to check her charging phone and often just held Ela doing nothing while tapping @ her own mobile. XD
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles and then signed Rebecca off with my thanks and byes; she's back toms and taking me to the final normal meeting of Toastmasters for 2023!
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 176TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous   post.
  • Dad says dinner was ready after I asked once the news had ended; after using the loo for one tinkle I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner  tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, some yucky asparagus, lotsa soup potato, lotsa  soup carrot, lotsa  soup carrot, one  little chunk of chicken and   one slice  of leftover roast  pork.
  • Dinner was gulped  (not spooned, since 'twas pretty feral XD) of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo,  hopefully bbl after one  last tinkle  @   9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events  for toms plus what's happening Tuesday else wishing everyone a smashing  tomorrow ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: