Thursday, November 16, 2023

Thursday Post 463d

 Good evening!  Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @   2579 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Threefold Cord'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Rebecca inside when she announced   her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks   to Rebecca who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold   my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea's some delicious golden kiwi, one small round plain cracker and one mug of green tea. Happiness was reading for one hour (I reached   pg. 375 @ 4:31pm) and then having to play Jewel Quest for twenty-five minutes. As for Rebecca, she cleaned the bathroom and then sat to give Ela a very light and very sporadic massage; she kept stopping to poke @ her mobile!  XD
  • At 5:55pm I sat over   the loo once more for two tinkles while PIG mum signed Rebecca off and shooed her away.
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin for the 169TH time but couldn't record anything since the internet stream wasn't working, I had to watch it from the sofa and PIG mum took my mobile away. >< *sigh*
  • Once the news ended, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon (31ST time this year I've had to get myself cutlery ><) dinner was rice, lotsa turnip,  lotsa soup carrot and one mouthful of delicious pre-marinated pork we'd recently bought from the supermarket. Apparently, it's really unhealthy?
  • Dinner  was spooned  down with  one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after  one more loo trip @   9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight  plus what's happening Friday, else  wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: