Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday Post 464c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ exactly 2500 (okay, 'twas actually 2497 but that number pissed me off enough that    I pushed the chair back, stood up, took three small steps forward while dragging the chair   behind me before sitting back down again. XD PIG mum demands I get offline   @ 9:45pm but I'll have not used up my most important two hours of the day until 10:02pm, so will try to keep her talking. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Jacinta quickly cleaned the bathroom and I signed her off with my thanks and byes @ 4:45pm.
  • PIG mum fed me one yummy pear, half a flavoured rice cracker and  my other cup of white tea with one spoonful of honey for arvo tea.
  • Then I read all the way till past 6pm; think  I've actually read for 4.25 hours  today! :D I reached pg. 300 @ 5:07pm, reached pg. 325 @ 5:29pm, reached pg. 333 @ 5:52pm, reached pg. 350 @ 6:15pm and reached pg. 375  @ 6:59!
  • Before plopping online,  I used the loo and did another stinky unspeakable.
  • When the parents summoned  me over for dinner,  I used the loo for one tinkle and  then walked myself slowqly and safely to the  gobbling  :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa  little  tong vegetable, lotsa soup carrot, one chunk of  leftover roast  pork, one  slice of chicken and  two strands  of   the fettucine carbonara I'd made with Tiff yesterday.
  • Dinner  was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after  taking  the bowl  over to the sink I walked  myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once  more slowly and safely to the loo  for  one more tinkle and   back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's  that EM lunch will happen afterwards! Wonder what the aunties will cook for our lunch?
  • Braced  for a  stressful arvo @ the  hands of PIG mum ...   >< *sigh*
  • Dad had  better take us out to CHINESE food for dinner  and   gimme ONE  bowl of rice!
  • Anyways,  looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. "*craving shaved  ice ... surely it's  hot enough for some now!!*

No comments: