Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Post 469b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2732 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Live To Please God'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of the day online, I headed over to read the Kylie Chan novel for one hour and wait for PIG mum to wake up, come downstairs and feed me some arvo tea.
  • I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a pear but I didn't mind too much since I was seated and could fully concentrate. Then I went back to reading; I reached pg. 375 @ 3:42pm and finished pg. 400 @ 4:19pm.
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10%, but happily leaned fully against the side rail before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and  the back of the chair for  me, Idid everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed  doing up, both laces needed  tying and Elf's AFO straps needed sticking.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, stamped both feet dry, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era  and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for TH time.
  • Used the loo for one tinkle and then got into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • *sigh* Dinner was @ SCSC again; even worse, I'll not get my once-weekly lunch out come Thursday coz I've run outta funding! >< *sigh* But the new chicken Florentine (pronounceed teen, not tine) was good; I liked the mash potatoes that came with it!
  • After dinner, dad drove us home and I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with  my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend  plus what's  happening Monday, else wishing everyone  a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: